Join a highly regarded Tier 1 Builder; Excellent salary package up to $150k; Job security with a solid pipeline of upcoming work.
- Highly reputable Tier 1 builder
- Generous salary up to $150k
- Forward thinking builder with excellent opportunities for growth and progression
Our client is a company that have held a commanding position in the Commercial and Residential construction market in NSW for many years. With an already outstanding portfolio of technical projects from $5mil right the way through to $200mil, they are looking forward to an expansive year thanks to new tenders won. With a great company culture they understand that their people are the driving force behind making them a great company to work for.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervise & co ordinate project employees/trades and onsite activities for the main structure of the building
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Site Manager in regards to programming, progress and on site issues and requirements
- Attend site meetings and liaise directly with the client, architects and consultants
- Oversee on site safety requirements
- Ensure that the construction program is adhered to and the project is delivered on time, on budget and complies with the specifications
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or Engineering.
- Preferably experience on projects in excess of $50mil.
- Previous experience in residential would be held in high regard.
- Confident communicator with experience managing fairly large teams.
- Real passion for delivering the highest quality of works.
- Ambitious, motivated leader with excellent communication skills.
- To have a positive attitude and outlook.
- Strong tenure with previous employers.
You have the opportunity to join a top tier builder that puts a real emphasis on nurturing and training their people with a focus on promoting from within. With a complete open door policy you will never feel like just a number and will be openly able to voice your opinions. Feel stable in your career knowing that you work for a company with a solid pipeline of upcoming work.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Hannah Longhurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.