We are looking for an outgoing, personable and energetic individual to present beautiful homes to potential buyers in Brisbane Southside.
- This is a great role if you love talking and communicating with people
- 5 days per week including Saturday & Sunday (non negotiable)
- Name brand builder, great reputation and long standing staff
One of the largest builders in QLD, this family run company has been building homes for decades. With a staff tenure second to none, they are welcoming and friendly, and very supportive.
Looking for a new member to welcome guests to their display homes, we need someone well presented with good communication skills and a friendly demeanour.
Ideal role for someone who has some experience working in a new home sales environment. Working on the front desk, this is the hub of the display centre.
- You will be meeting and greeting guests each day
- Speaking with them about the stage they are at with wanting to build a new home
- Giving out information on the homes, products and services
- Administrative duties, computer work and answering phones
- A 5 day working week, includes weekends (days off are 2 consecutive weekdays)
What You Need
- Previous experience working as a sales hostess desirable
- Construction knowledge and council knowledge favoured but not essential
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong experience with Microsoft office
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Sinead Barry | email@example.com
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.