Design & Architecture
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + Super
A highly regarded architectural practice are looking for a project architect to work large scale hospital projects in QLD and NSW.
- Work on some of NSW and QLD's most iconic hospital projects
- Regarded as one of the best architectural practices in the country
- An opportunity for someone to step up from the current role
Project Architect - Health Projects
One of Australia's best regarded architects are looking to expand their health team. They are looking to add a project architect who has exposure to hospital projects. They are based in the CBD and have a great office culture.
- Jump in and hit the ground running on select hospital projects in a Project Architect capacity
- Work in a fast-paced studio environment alongside senior designers and project architects
- High-level stake-holder engagement and coordination with client and consultants
- Clinical planning
Skills & experience
- Previous health project experience desired, preferably in NSW or QLD hospital projects
- Have previous experience as a 2iC in the on-site delivery of projects
- Excellent Revit skills and thorough CD Documentation examples
- Have strong problem-solving abilities and great communication skills with tier 1 builders, consultants, clients and colleagues
- Have ability to work autonomously and be self-reliant
- Experience in clinical planning
- Be versatile and resourceful, with an eye for detail and great communication skills
Benefits & culture
- A very strong pipeline of work
- Work on some of Australia's largest and most iconic hospital projects
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.