AU$105000 - AU$120000 per annum + super, car and phone
Tier 1 mechanical contractor focusing on commercial, retail and health projects valued up to $60m+ - Huge scope for career progression - Up to $120k++
- Mechanical contractor with major projects in Sydney's CBD
- Site Manager for $20m+ commercial, retail and health projects
- Offering up to $120k + Super + Car
My client is a mechanical contractor who have been established for over 50 years and are continually seeking ways to innovate and grow, their main focus is on commercial, retail and health projects which range from $1m - $60m+ in value. They offer engineering, D&C, service and maintenance. They are known for delivering quality workmanship and are proud to have many tier 1 head contractors as valued clients. Their culture is supportive and energetic which is why many of their employees have been there long term.
Thanks to winning several $20m+ projects in the Sydney's CBD they require a motivated and experienced Site Manager. You will work alongside a team of energetic and motivated people and report into a hands on and supportive Project Manager.
- Managing and organising various trades and labour
- Tool box talks and safety briefings
- Receiving and coordinating deliveries
- Assisting the HVAC crew where required
- Planning and monitoring the projects progress
- Reporting and foreseeing any potential issues
On offer is up to $120k + Super and car for the most experienced candidates.
- Excellent construction site awareness and experience
- Sound understanding of the construction process and MEP
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Will consider senior technicians reedy to step up
- Diligent, organised and motivated
- HVAC trade qualified
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jesse Herrick | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.