Design & Architecture
An opportunity for a Design focused Architect to join a well established and recognised firm in Melbourne on health or education projects!
- Opportunity to work on education or health projects, along with a variety!
- Immediate start!
- Opportunity to be a part of a well established large firm
A well reputable client of mine is currently seeking a Design Architect/Design focused Architect to join their well established team. They work on a variety of projects, but if you have education and health (community/retail) project experience then this role might be for you!
They have a extensive variety of project types across sectors from commercial to education to health and retail. Reputable, well established and and a key input into Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design within the firm.
- Design Architect
- Use of Revit and Sketch Up
- Work on either education or health projects
- Leading in the front-end design of projects
- Great opportunity for growth
- Minimum 6 years in the same field
- Heavy focus on design
- Must have previous experience in either education or health
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp
- Passion behind the design
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to step up in their career! Apply now or contact Fiona on 03 8256 2244 for a confidential chat if you would like to know more!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Fiona Rajapaksha | email@example.com | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.