AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Commissions OTE - $120k - $200k
Come to Marble and quickly unearth your superstar recruiter. Open to see real quotes about life at Marble from our consultants..
- A real family like office who consistently support & back one another
- Social activities and regular team incentives to keep you motivated
- Join us today to be apart of our exciting year ahead
If you haven't heard of us before, Marble is one of Australia's fastest growing, privately owned recruitment agencies. We have an opportunity within our business on one of our most successful and high performing sections. It is one which rarely becomes available and is full of opportunity.
With deep-seated client relationships amongst some of Australia's most recognised commercial construction firms, and highly established candidate pools, this is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced recruiter or a proven sales professional. In this role you will be working alongside a highly experienced consultant and have the benefit of 5 other consultants who nationally work and own this commercial space.
- Exceptional training and support given to all staff at all stages in their career
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $120k - $200k+
- Flexi days give you the opportunity to seize the afternoon and finish your day at 3pm
- Extended holidays securing you 23 days annual leave a year
- International all expenses paid high performers trip every year
- Quarterly leadership development days
- Passion pursuits - Want to learn guitar? We give you $500 quarterly to go towards your BIGGEST passion
- Monthly Top Performer' awards
- An incredibly positive, motivated and supportive team
Why take my word for it,
"Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry." - Dylan
What we need from you!
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.