AU$130 - AU$140 per annum + super
A company passionate about building a brighter future by creating communities people feel a part of
- Work within an energetic, passionate and fun team
- Work on an Iconic development in Victoria
- An award winning builder with a focus on career development
The Vic team are looking for an experienced Development Manager. The right person will be responsible for ensuring development projects are delivered within agreed time and cost constraints whilst ensuring quality presentation on site and adherence to workplace health and safety requirements.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, your role will involve but is not limited to:
- Prepare forecasts/project budgets and report on delivery against timelines and budgets.
- Ensure construction contracts are undertaken within agreed budgets and program timings.
- Undertake design coordination and facilitating the permit approval process.
- Oversee the development engineering and construction drawings to ensure suitable downstream contract documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
- experience as a Development / Project Manager within the residential property development industry,
- tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- minimum of four years' experience in the delivery of apartment and townhouse projects, in particular iconic and unique projects,
- understanding of relevant development legislation relating to planning, building and the environment.
- Experience in managing third-party commercial builders will be highly desirable.
- Strong communication, initiative, an ability to work in a team and strong organisational skills are also requirements of this role.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
03 8256 2244
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.