Design & Architecture
AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super
A highly respected interior designer who work in work place, retail, education and health are looking to add a revit documenter to the team.
- One of the best interior designers in Australia
- A huge pipeline of work
- Great team culture and management
A highly regarded specialist interior architect is looking to add to their Sydney team. They are regarded as one of the biggest and most reputable firms in Sydney and Melbourne. They work in retail, work place, education and health and are always looking to diversify further. They have a fresh new CBD office which is equipped for their current growth.
What They Need
They are currently looking for a Revit Documenter to join them in a full-time capacity. This role involves documentation of interior projects. This will include education, health, retail, hospitality and work place projects from planning through to construction. The company are in the process of switching to Revit so they need someone highly skilled in Revit.
What You Need
- A strong knowledge of interiors
- High-level of proficiency in Revit
- Excellent construction knowledge
- Understanding of local building codes
- Sydney experience
- A growing business who are forward thinking
- Great team culture
- Work on some iconic projects
- Work on really diverse projects
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.