Design & Architecture
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + super
A specialist interior designer are looking for an experienced interior designer. Work on education, health, retail and work place projects.
- A diverse interior designer with a great reputation
- Work on education, health, work place and commercial jobs
- A fast paced and highly successful team
A highly regarded specialist interior architect is looking to add to their Sydney team. They are regarded as one of the biggest and most reputable firms in Sydney and Melbourne. They work in retail, work place, education and health and are always looking to diversify further. They have a fresh new CBD office which is equipped for their current growth.
What They Need
My client is looking for an experienced interior designer with a real passion for interiors. They work on small scale projects that last up to 6 months. There will be multiple projects coming through that need to be worked on at a very fast pace. The team has about 25 people in and pride themselves on a friendly culture.
- Strong focus on the design of retail, education, health, commercial and hospitality projects
- Involved in the project design and documentation stages
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Working as part of a high performing team with an excellent culture
- Minimum 4+ yearslocal post graduate experience in an interior design role
- High proficiency in Revit
- Ideally prior experience with a diverse range of interior projects
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- Be able to handle multiple projects
- A forward-thinking business who are in a real growth phase
- Work on diverse projects that are not repetitive
- A great company culture
- Chance for long term career growth
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.