AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Superannuation
Australian owned builder looking for a Sales Estimator, package up to $90k including super. 1-2 years estimating experience, south west location.
- Salary package up to $90k including super
- Australian owned business, 60+ years industry experience
- Seeking a sales estimator, 1-2 years experience ideally
- $90k base including super
- Southwest Sydney location, flexible hours available
- Seaking an estimator with 1-2 years experience
About the Company
Our client is a reputable and innovative new home builder dedicated to delivering high-quality residential properties to clients. With a focus on craftsmanship, design excellence, and customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed expectations with each project they undertake. They are a family owned builder and have been dedicated to building high quality homes across New South Wales for over 60 + years.
About the Role
As an Estimator, you will play a crucial role in the pre-construction phase by accurately estimating the costs associated with building new homes. You will collaborate closely with the project management and design teams to analyse project specifications, prepare detailed cost estimates, and provide valuable insights to support decision-making processes.
- Review architectural plans, specifications, and other project documents to gain a thorough understanding of project requirements.
- Conduct material take-offs and quantify the required materials and equipment for each project phase.
- Prepare Bills of Quantity for trade ordering.
- Prepare comprehensive cost estimates and project budgets using estimating software and spreadsheets.
- Collaborate with the project management team to develop value engineering solutions and cost-saving strategies.
- Provide ongoing support and updates to project managers regarding cost projections, budget variances, and potential risks.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and pricing fluctuations to accurately forecast project costs.
- Checking deposit files.
- Review files at Development Consent stage to ensure information accuracy and address any required variations due to approval.
- Creating tenders with all costings ready to be presented to clients.
What You Need:
- Minimum 1 -2 years' experience as an estimator, ideally within residential construction
- Proficiency in construction estimating software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Understanding of building codes, regulations, and construction best practices.
- Up to $90K package to commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Dynamic and supportive work environment with a focus on teamwork and innovation
- Australia owned and operated Builder for over 60+ years
If you are passionate about construction estimating and are ready to make a meaningful impact in the residential homebuilding industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0499553780 for more information.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 16,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Amelia Thomas | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200 | 0499 553 780
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.