AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + attractive salary package
Exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join this organisation - projects up to $20m. Work with professionals who love what they do!
- Not just a number! Feel like a valued member of the team.
- Diverse range of projects that will continue to challenge you.
- An inspirational, knowledgeable, and passionate leadership team.
I have partnered with my national client to find them the right Contracts Administrator to join their team in 2024, for projects locally and regional Queensland. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who's looking to join a growing team of professionals and feel like a valued member of the team.
My client has an excellent reputation in the VIC & QLD construction industry spanning over 20 years of proven success delivering projects up to $20m+, specialising in the commercial project market (new build & fit out). This organisation has had a successful 2023 and have strong plans for 2024 and beyond, already with projects awarded this month! With a commitment to excellence the driving force for this organisation, underpinned by their mission to be the industry leaders in quality and safety delivery.
They operate across a range of delivering methods, with D&C being a big focus they are looking for an intermediate Contracts Administrator to join their team, with proven experience within the Commercial Construction industry. Projects ranging from between $3m - $20m across commercial and, retail and fit out sectors.
My favourite thing about this organisation is their genuine care for their employees and maintaining an excellent team culture. Their employees are staying with them for 5+ years in some cases and there is an open-door policy to Senior Management.
These guys are big on team players and collaboration! There is no "I" in team - everyone is working together to achieve and kick goals.
These guys are exceptionally proud to surround themselves with the best in the industry, and to nurture their growth.
With an organisation with pipelines as strong as the guys - the sky is the limit for your career! Structured career development reviews designed to ensure everyone is on the right path. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate/experienced Contracts Administrator to step into the role, lead the team on their diverse, fast paced, projects.
With a strong pipeline of work already under construction, this organisation is looking for an intermediate Contracts Administrator to join the business for diverse retail and fit out projects across Queensland. The first project will be close to Brisbane, with a pipeline of projects slowly growing on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, as well as North Queensland, across a diverse range of repeat clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-motivated, natural-born leader, honest, reliable, and hungry to learn to step into this role and join this prestigious organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management & Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent are preferred
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills with various stakeholders (clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors etc.)
- Local experience and relationships with consultants and subcontractors
- Ideally 3 - 5 years industry experience running your own projects $2m - $20m+
- Very supportive Senior Leaders, you will have the backing of a highly capable team.
- Excellent salary package- $120K - $150K total package dependant on experience.
- Fun & friendly working environment with an open-door policy to Senior Management.
- Exposure to technically challenging projects with large footprints.
- Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Sinead Disaya | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.