Hit the ground running, experienced Construction Admin role, no client work, support a high performing construction team, ASAP start
- Busy role for a determined Permits/Construction Administrator
- Full time position with a supportive team, growth opportunity
- Above market salary on offer for the perfect candidate!
With a steady & consistent reputation in the market and over decades of experience serving their clients, they are a builder most would recognise as of the best in the industry.
About the role
- Prepare, lodge and process to approval, all applications required to build with relevant professions and authorities.
- Coordinate the variation process between the client and internal departments.
- Prepare handover kits & Co-ordinate the preparation of the final account.
- Providing essential administrative support to the Construction team.
- Managing covenants, council submissions, and related documentation.
What you need
- Relevant qualifications, or minimum 3 year's experience, within the Residential Building Industry with a solid understanding of current legislation.
- Ability to accurately manage contracts with a well-developed knowledge of Contract Management practices and processes.
- High level communication and presentation skills.
- Onsite Companion experience is essential.
- Attractive salary in place for the right candidate
- Early Friday finishes!
- Feel like part of the family, feel appreciated
- Regular remuneration reviews and promotions
- Ample free parking on site
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Ruby Willoughby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.