AU$140 - AU$160 per annum + Super + Benefits
Love where you work | Genuine project diversity | High-quality sub-contractor base | First-class leadership team
- $5mill - $25mill project range
- Exciting Civil Contractor with a clear vision
- Impressive order book
Our client is a long-standing player in Victoria's civil construction sector with an acute awareness that the people make the business. Their current workload varies for sub-divisions, road and bridge construction, defence projects and large-scale carparks, recreational facilities and streetscaping.
As a Civil Supervisor with a history of delivering a variety of projects up to $25m in value, you will report in to a highly knowledgeable and approachable Project Manager.
As with all Site Supervisor roles, your deliverables will be;
· Driving sub-contractor performance (program & quality)
· Managing site safety
· Liaising with engineers regarding technical queries
· Effective allocation of plant, labour and materials on site
Why this Role?
· You will receive an above market salary designed to attract quality candidates with strong tenure
· You will work with a company that seriously values the contribution made by the team
· You won't simply feel like a number
· You will enjoy a relationship-first approach to working with clients and subcontractors
· You will be part of a company with an exciting vision for the future
We have been instructed to hire now - opportunities with this company are unlikely to exist for long!
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 16,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lewis Ferrier | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200 | 0438 066 716
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.