AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + competitive salary + super
Join a family-owned company who genuinely care about their employees and offer career development pathways! Challenging, diverse projects up to $40m
- Family company who cares about its employees - great reputation in QLD!
- Strong pipelines for 3+ years - established systems and structure.
- Diverse range of projects that will continue to excite as well as challenge you.
My family-owned client has an excellent reputation throughout the Queensland market, spanning over 40 years of proven success delivering projects up to $40M, specialising in the commercial and residential project market. This organisation has had a successful 2023 and well and truly geared up for an incredible start to 2024 and beyond!
This organisation is looking for a Contracts Administrator with a strong career history completing diverse commercial projects between $10m - $30m+. This opportunity has come about due to company growth.
They operate across a range of delivering methods, with D&C being a big focus they are ideally looking for someone with proven experience within the Commercial and Residential Construction industry.
My favourite thing about this organisation is, being a family business, their genuine care for their employees and maintaining an excellent team culture. Their employees are staying with them for 10+ years in some cases and there is an open-door policy to Senior Management.
The guys genuinely care about maintaining their already established culture by bringing the right people on board.
If you're tired of feeling like a number within a company, it's time for a change and this might be the opportunity for you to feel like a valued member of the team!
With an organisation with pipelines as strong as the guys - the sky is the limit for your career! Structured career development reviews designed to ensure everyone is on the right path.
With a strong pipeline of work already under construction they are looking for an intermediate/experienced Contracts Administrator to join the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a leader, self-motivated, honest, reliable, and a team player to step into this role and join this wonderful team of people.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management & Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent are preferred
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills with various stakeholders (clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors etc.)
- Local experience and relationships with consultants and subcontractors
- Ideally 3 - 5 years industry experience running your own projects $10M - $30M+
- Very supportive Senior Leaders, you will have the backing of a highly capable team.
- Excellent salary package $120K - $150K+ super dependant on experience.
- Fun & friendly working environment with an open-door policy to Senior Management.
- Exposure to technically challenging projects with large footprints.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Sinead Disaya | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.