AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + + super
Luxury home builder, Upper North Shore over 60 years. 10-12 projects at a time, work under the MD. DA, CDC, contracts, customer service. Pymble, $100k
- Luxury Builder - 10 projects a year $1-$5m builds
- Pymble office, onsite parking, flexible hours
- Salary upto $100k + super
A luxury home builder, established in the Upper North Shore area for over 60 years. From father down to now 2 sons running it for the last 30 years, their high quality and luxury finishes have seen them build over 500 homes in the area.
Beautifully fit out office, with undercover parking and flexible work hours - even morning tea together daily!
Running 10-12 projects at a time, you will work closely with the Managing Director from sale through to handover.
The new role will involve:
- Initial client liaison from the design brief through to handover
- Compiling documentation for DA's and CDC
- Lodging CDC to the NSW Planning Portal
- Liaising with the Town Planner to lodge DA's
- Preparing contracts
- Meeting with clients to show them through homes under construction/ spec display
- Helping clients to source blocks of land/potential build sites
- Day to day managing of the office - around 6-8 staff
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Previous experience at a new home builder, in a council applications role
- Some ability at a sales level to help clients make decisions
- Professional presentation and manner
- Strong computer skills (Excel based)
- A passion for customer care
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Really great team, company culture is very family oriented
- Feel like part of a family
- Above market salary on offer, with increases at completion of probation $100k + super - negotiable
- Flexible working hours
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lauren Campbell | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.