AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super
Take this rare opportunity to join an award winning residential builder. Enjoy flexible working arrangements, and great team culture. Apply now!
- Rare Opportunity to Join an Award Winning Residential Builder
- Growth Opportunities and Highly Desired Workplace
- Attractive Job Benefits and Perks
My client, an established residential construction company is seeking an experienced Scheduler to join their growing team. With a strong reputation and a focus on fostering a team culture, my client has built thousands of homes throughout the metropolitan area.
As a Scheduler, you will report to the Scheduling Manager and work closely with the Construction Department. Your primary responsibility will be to accurately quantify and order all the materials and labor required for each individual home. You will have the opportunity to receive on-site training to enhance your understanding of Construction Methodology.
- Calculate and order quantities for homes of various types.
- Check colleagues' work for accuracy.
- Assist with supplier and Site Manager queries.
- Raise purchase orders and send them to all relevant parties.
- Approve and process invoices for suppliers and contractors.
- Maintain strong relationships with company suppliers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in scheduling single storey residential construction.
- Advanced understanding of construction methods and products.
- Self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Databuild (desirable).
- Recently completed or working towards a Diploma of Building and Construction.
- Trade background experience will be strongly considered.
What's on Offer:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Convient office location NOR with access to the train station and major freeways.
- Ongoing skills-based training, both internal and on-site.
- Opportunity to join our vibrant social club, with regular fun and exciting events throughout the year.
If you are seeking a fulfilling career with a reputable construction company that values its employees and provides opportunities for growth, this role is for you. Take the next step in your career and contribute to the companies commitment to excellence in the industry.
This is a full time, permanent officed based role and the position. Please only apply for this role if you have experience within the Residential Construction Industry.
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Clarece @ Marble on 08 6144 2200. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Clarece Burke | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200 | 0437 887 204
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.