AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super
Join a leading Master Builder, shaping commercial excellence up to $25M projects. Proven CA training, fast-track to Project Management!
- Leading Master Builder, shaping commercial excellence up to $25M projects
- Proven training, fast-track to Project Management!
- Attractive Job Benefits and Perks
Our client, a highly respected Master Builder, is on the lookout for a dedicated Junior Contract Administrator. They specialize in significant commercial projects, valued up to $25 million. This isn't just a job opportunity; it's a chance to be a part of a team that prides itself on timely project delivery, exceptional quality, and strong client relationships.
If you're passionate about learning and growing in the world of commercial construction, this opportunity is for you. Join their esteemed team and embark on a journey where your skills and dedication will be valued, and your potential will be nurtured.
Perks & Prospects:
- Join a respected commercial builder with a rich legacy of successful projects
- Collaborate with a management team celebrated for their strong values and principles
- Enjoy continuous opportunities for professional growth and advancement while enjoying mentorship from award winning professionals
- Convenient office location
- Construction Management Degree (highly desired)
- Demonstrate a background in contract administration or similar roles within the domain of commercial construction projects (desired)
- Exhibit proficiency in various systems and software applications
- Hardworking, ambitious and driven
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Clarece @ Marble on 0437 887 204. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Clarece Burke | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200 | 0437 887 204
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.