AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + superannuation & flexible hours
Australian owned builder based in Sydney's West seeking a Junior Estimator. Penrith location, base salary between $70K - $80K + super.
- Australian owned & operated Builder located in Sydney's West
- Building over 300 projects annually across ACT, Newcastle, Sydney & Wollongong
- Seeking a Junior Estimator with base a salary from $70K - $80K + superannuation
About the Company
Our client is a family owned and operated business located in Sydney's West build across the Hunter region, South Coast, Sydney and ACT. They are a niche business and a leader in building Granny Flats, Renovation and Home Extensions and have been operating for over 25+ years.
Building over 300+ projects annually across New South Wales, we are seeking a Junior Estimator to join their team and Head Office located in Penrith.
About the Role
This is an extremely fast-paced role within the business and we are looking for someone who is eager and willing to learn. Reporting to the Senior Estimator & Project Manager, you will be responsible for producing sales tenders and variations for a large scale.
This is an ideal role for a recent university graduate with 1-2 years work experience behind them within the construction industry.
- Sales estimating for Granny Flats, Extensions and Renovations
- Organising pre-site tender inspections
- Liaising with the Managing Director and Design Consultants to ensure monthly sales targets are met
- Preparation, estimating, and client sign off for variation of contracts throughout various stages of the project - including post-contract, drafting, planning and construction
- Presenting the Margin Analysis report on completed jobs
- Liaising with Colour Consultants & front of house representatives regarding selections and upgrades
- Updating pricing structure as required to ensure accuracy and profitability
- Preparing scope of works for Tenders and Contracts
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of current Building Codes and Regulations
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 - 2 years estimating experience with a residential or commercial builder is essential
- Bachelors Degree in Construction, Project Management, OR Carpentry trade will be highly favourable
- Prior experience using estimating software (i.e. Databuild, BuildSoft, BlueBeam or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Work with a well known and reputable Granny Flat, Renovation and Extension business in the residential construction industry
- Base salary between $70K - $80K plus superannuation, experience dependant
- Endless opportunities to progress within the business
- Flexible working hours
- Staff parking available
- Continuous training and professional development provided
If you are looking for your next challenge within the Residential Construction industry, apply now.
Applicants must reside in Sydney and have Permanent Residency or Citizenship in order to be eligible for this role.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.