AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + super, hybrid working, flexible hours
Brand & Marketing Executive role with a minimum 12-month contract (perm option). North Sydney based, flexible hours and hybrid working options.
- Seeking a highly experienced Brand & Marketing Executive
- North Sydney location with hybrid working opportunities & flexible working hours
- Temp to permanent position with a minimum 12-month contract
About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated Builder & Developer within the greater New South Wales and Sydney-Metro market. The business has two key offerings in the construction and development market; the first being House & Land and Turnkey solutions in regional NSW to investors, and the second being the development of luxury homes within Sydney's North Shore.
This company set's themselves apart from the rest with an affordable yet high-quality product to the investment and luxury homes market, and a process that has been proven to be seamless from the moment your contract is signed until you are handed over the keys to your home. With intentions to expand over the next 5 years, they are looking to build a marketing team that can bring their vision to life.
Based out of their North Sydney Office, we are looking for a highly experienced and creative Brand and Marketing Manager to work closely with the Managing Director and Director of Business Development.
About the Role
As this is a newly created role within the business, the initial term will be a minimum 12-month contract, with the intention to extend into a permanent, full-time position. This is going to be an extremely diverse position within the business, covering brand management, strategy, social media and content management.
A general overview of what the role will cover includes:
- Development and ongoing implementation of the company's marketing and brand strategy
- Development of the annual marketing budget
- Overseeing and managing the development of marketing campaigns and special projects
- Overseeing and managing the company's social media presence and external communications
- Overseeing product launches
- Overseeing the marketing CRM and sales database
- External stakeholder management
- Ongoing market research and analysis of marketing activities and metrics
- Development and creation of marketing collateral and branding
What You Need
- Minimum 5 + years experience in a similar role as a Brand or Marketing Executive, preferably with a medium-size business
- Experience within the property, real estate development, or construction industry will be highly regarded
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications (or equivalent)
- High level of creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships with industry partners and stakeholders
- Be a strategic and analytical thinker
- Remuneration ranging from $120K - $150K + superannuation based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid and remote working options once you have settled into the role
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Initial 12-month contract with the opportunity to extend to permanent
- Opportunity to build a Sales and Marketing team within the business
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.