AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + commissions OTE $200k +
16 years of growth & success | Strong hiring demand | Benefit from highly advanced tech stack & recruitment techniques to aid success
- Work in a successful, growing business with a great future
- Work alongside experienced recruiters everyday
- A career development programme learning from the best in the business
Established in 2006, we have cemented ourselves as one of Australia's most recognisable and respected recruitment group operating within the fields of construction, engineering, architecture, blue collar trades, and mining.
As we continue to expand, we are looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant into our well-established Melbourne team. Your days will be spent working alongside other experienced recruiters, and proactively networking to source quality candidate options to our client base within the construction sector.
- A genuine investment in mindfulness and wellbeing - 4-weekly dedicated 'Marble only' sessions with one of Australia's most well-known subject matter experts
- Regular national leadership development days hosted in a renowned Sydney harbour front venue
- Access to the latest tech sourcing & engagement tools designed to make life easier
- Working with a business that truly does support like family, yet has the backing of a global HR powerhouse
- 'More than statutory' annual leave days
- Monthly Top Performer' awards and team celebrations
- Personal access to a world-renowned learning platform (web and app) to support your self-paced personal and professional growth journey
- Quality office space in a premium CBD location
- Annual high performers trip to Queenstown or Hamilton Island
- No expense spared Xmas parties
- Laptop, iPhone, etc.
- Generous base salary and strong commission
What You Need?
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment role, working to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Degree qualified in HR, or Business Management desired but not essential
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills and very well presented
- A successful track record in your previous recruitment roles
- Delivery and execution in every aspect of your working career
- Ability and maintain long-term relationships
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please contact Scott Gowling on 03 8256 2200 or send an email to email@example.com for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 15,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nicole Watson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.