AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + + super + discounts + parking
Communicate with clients and supervisors through construct process| Support Maintenance Department| Reporting and admin| NOR location | Free parking
My client are one of the fastest growing division of a well-established residential Group here in the Perth market. With a strong financial backing and a healthy pipeline of work ahead of them, this builder are in a strong position, and are looking to bring on someone on a permanent full time basis to join their experienced team.
- Effectively communicating with clients and supervisors, keeping all parties informed and ensuring client satisfaction as a number one priority
- Data entry and report compilation
- Providing administrative support to the Maintenance Department, you will report directly to an expereinced Administration Manager
- 12 months experience in a similar role essential
- A great understanding of the Construction process, and the ability to read and articulate contractual documents, plans and specifications
- Strong communication & custmer service skills
- A full time, permanent, secure job
- Competitive salary package
- Free on-site parking, modern offices, and staff discounts
- Be a part of a well known company, with a strong work ethic that can also celebrate in style!
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Zade Allen | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.