AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + commissions & incentives
Thriving recruitment business | Work closely with senior leadership team | Have influence on growth strategy of a national business
- A company that continues to thrive and grow across Australia and New Zealand
- Recruit for a business that people genuinely love working for!
- Leadership and technology to allow you to learn and grow
Life at Marble is much more than a job, it's a career with a deep sense of purpose. As an internal recruitment consultant you will assist in hiring the best in the business, to add to an already extremely established recruitment company across Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Byron Bay, and New Zealand.
We look to find consultants that want to be passionate about the role we play in the industry and have the work ethic required to achieve a high level of success. In this role you will be engaging in and maintaining strong relationships with possible new Marbles, filling positions across each state and working closely with the senior leadership team.
- Very strong relationship building skills and evidence working in a phone-based role
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment role
- Outgoing, energetic and friendly personality in person and over the phone
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
What will set you apart
- A hunger for development with the drive to succeed in your career
- A team player who gets involved in team building and social events
- Strong attention to detail and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated employability and tenure with at least 2 years' experience in a relevant background
- The ability to persevere under challenging circumstances
The Benefits of working a Marble are endless;
- A business that believes in; autonomy, ongoing personal growth, collaborative learning, creating a safe and easy-to-smile environment, and space for people to hone their inner genius.
- Highly developed tech-stack, including Bullhorn, Cube-19, Herefish, LinkedIn Recruiter and Project Tracker
- Work from home Wednesdays working only 6 hours
- Ongoing focus on health & well-being (budget to invest in ourselves)
- State based monthly wind up drinks/ celebrations
- Annual High Performers trip to Queenstown
- Involvement with national charity partner, Ronald McDonald House
- Level 25 views across Sydney city, complete with high end fit-out (pool table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Generous base salary + commissions
- No expense spared Xmas parties
- Laptop, iPhone, etc.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
If you are looking for a career in recruitment, and like what you have read, please call Caitlyn Fehily on 02 8116 2200 or send an email to email@example.com to hear more about life at Marble!
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 15,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.