AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + iPhone + Laptop
Site Engineer position for a Tier 1 Civil Infrastructure contractor, you will be armed with job security & contribute to smart technology upgrades
- Tier 1 Civil Infrastructure Contractor - Job security
- Generous salary continuance & employee share program
- Internal growth and upskilling opportunities
A Tier 1 Civil contractor is delivering additional Smart Motorways technology along the Bruce Highway - Pine River to Caloundra. Works include upgrade ramp signals at highway entry ramps, speed limit signs, communication signs for motorists, vehicle detection systems and CCTV cameras.
Following these requirements, we're in need of Site Engineers to join the Smart Motorways team. Ideally with experience in services, ITS, PUP.
About the role & project location:
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
- Recommend changes to design details to increase ease of construction.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to program.
- Office space based in Caboolture
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Experience on TMR or similar civil infrastructure Construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, brownfields, under management, etc.)
- Current C-Class driver's license.
The selling point & why apply!
- Flexibility with Health & Wellbeing programs
- Pay equity and competitive market benchmarked remuneration
- Unique project bonus scheme generously rewards project staff for strong performance
- Generous employee share program with VINCI - one of the largest, world-class construction companies globally
- Paid Parental Leave and parental support
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Career development, mentoring, training, and leadership development programs
- Part of VINCI Constructions offering opportunity and security.
For more information apply now or contact our HR team member Bryce on 0731832200|0499556743 for a confidential chat.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Bryce Lockett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.