Rare opportunity for an experienced construction supervisor based in Evans Head. ASAP Start, competitive salary!
This is a great opportunity with a reputable building company who is currently working on a large-scaled project based in Evans Head.
Work closely with the project developers to deliver a mixture of residential and commercial builds in the one location. This builder is looking for an experienced supervisor with local knowledge and trade contacts to assist with keeping the development on schedule.
This role is for an experienced energetic and driven supervisor. In this role you will deliver builds, managing all stages of the construction process, as well as effectively supervising on-site resources and providing ongoing updates to colleagues.
- Supervise the build of residential homes in Evans Head
- Minimal client contact, allowing more time to focus on the sites
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring projects run to schedule
- Ensuring quality and OH&S standards as well as company policies are met
What you will need:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Local knowledge and trade base is preferrable
- Strong customer service skills needed for continuous contact with clients
- Exceptional time management skills
- Carpentry Trade qualification
This role is available for an immediate start.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Hanna Parente | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.