My client is looking for an experienced Program Manager to run a portfolio of works. Ideally someone coming from a water and pipeline background.
- Opportunity to step into Senior Management
- Manage a portfolio of works including civil infrastructure and utilities
- Local experience of civil and water infrastructure is required
My Client has been successfully delivering complex, large - scale civil engineering and construction projects for multiple decades. They operate throughout Australia, and is a part of a well renowned conglomerate.
They are seeking a Program Manager or an experienced Senior Project Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career, to manage a portfolio of works for them.
The portfolio of works includes pipeline and water infrastructure projects like pump-stations, water treatment plants, as well as concrete and civil infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and guide the project team to complete assigned projects in accordance with the contract
- Control project programming, cost control, quality control, procurement, contracts administration, supervision, general site administration, and the activities of the sub-contractors
Relationship Management & Communication
- Build and sustain relationships with clients, partners, suppliers, consultants, regulators and key community stakeholders
- Monitor client feedback and incorporate process improvement initiatives into business planning and delivery
Finance & Commercial
- Assume responsibility for the effective and profitable management of a complex project
- Review contract terms and conditions. Assign project targets and accountabilities, and ensure development of rights and obligations matrix
- Review all legal/contractual issues, working closely with the Commercial Manager
- Monitor HSE performance on site to ensure HSE KPIs are met and infringement and prohibition notices are avoided
- Provide construction advice and awareness of quality standards and targets in relation to program, specifications, quality control, policies and procedures
Strategy & Business Development
- Take the role of Bid Manager on relevant tenders/additional scope of works as required, and ensure successful submission and project handover upon award
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities for increasing scope of works within project scope
Governance & Reporting
- Prepare and present monthly valuation reports in line with company standards, as well as Risk and Opportunity assessments
- Coordinate, participate in, and disseminate outcomes of 'lesson learnt' workshops for the project
You will have a couple of PMs reporting in to you, and you will have overall responsibility for all packages.
If you are interested in learning more about the position, feel free to give me a call on 0428 337 488, or apply for the job below.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Thomas McEntee | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.