Road construction contractor -
*Loading dockets onto the system
*Ordering (small amount)
*Other support as required
- Flexible contract base position with the scope to go full time
- An established industry leader in the road construction space
- Support of an experienced management team
This industry leading client requires a Civil Project Administrator for their South Eastern based road construction job.
Tasks would include:
- Loading dockets onto the system
- Document control
- Ordering (small amount)
- Other support as required
They require the following:
- Minimum 3 days per week between the site and project offices (working days will be flexible for what is also suitable for the candidate)
- Ideally located locally to the project
- Part-time on site/head office (50/50 but happy to review)
- Reporting to the Project Director and working with the engineers
- Holds experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Duration of 3 months minimum, extension and full time available for the right candidate
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Josh McDowell | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.