AU$10000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop
Brand new opportunity for an experienced project home site supervisor to join the team of a growing family business!
Join the team of a family-owned and operated new home builder as they secure their success within the Brisbane construction industry. Based on the Brisbane Northside they specialise in building modern and affordable homes across Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast all while promoting an incredibly client experience all the way through the build.
Due to their current success the company is looking for a full-time, experienced Supervisor to join their team. This role is suited for someone who has previous experience with a project home builder who can work independently and contribute as a valued team member.
Reporting to the Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the overall site performance of multiple projects at once, ensuring the highest of standards.
- Efficiently maximise site production by managing a wide variety of Subcontracts.
- Continuously reviewing building practices and procedures
- Timely updates and prompt communication provided to clients and construction managers
- On site walkthroughs & Meetings with client's
The suitable candidate will have:
- Current experience as a Residential Site Manager
- QBCC Site Supervisor Licence
- Strong time and project management skills,
- Knowledge of building regulations, OHS regulations and QA systems
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Carpentry skills preferred but not essential
In return you'll recieve:
- Company Ute and fuel, laptop and mobile phone.
- An awesome office and team environment
- Company Culture Days, Activities and Lunches
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Hanna Parente | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.