$100k-$120k + super + vehicle
Award-winning builder, new role due to healthy sales. Bayside and Peninsula, excellent established trade base.
- Custom homes, $800k-$1.5m
- Award-winning builder, new role due to healthy sales
- Bayside and Peninsula, excellent established trade base
This custom home builder has been around for over 10 years, specialising in contemporary architecturally inspired builds.
They have a newly created role available focusing solely on knock-down-re-build projects.
Currently building 150 homes per year, they will build 200 per year and plan on capping it at those numbers.
This is not a high volume, high speed building role where you have to get the job out as fast as possible. You will have the time and space to make sure everything is exact, and everything is built well to top quality standards.
- Manageable workload of 8-10 builds at any point in time
- Work on custom, KDRB homes ranging from $600k-$1m in contract value
- Realistic build times, typically 8-10 months
- Well established reliable base of trades in the areas you'll be building - Cheltenham through to Mornington
- Monday to Friday role
- Previous experience in a Site Supervisor role; around 5 to 10 years
- Both custom and volume homes experience will be considered
- Ideally a carpentry trade background with on-site building experience
- A friendly, down to earth character - ambition is good but this role will be a long term site role
- Competitive base salary + super + vehicle + tools of the trade
- Work for a builder who will recognise hard work, and ability to see the bigger picture
- Enjoy the stability of a company focused on steady, sustainable growth
- There is an immediate start available for the right person
- Great team culture - team lunches, get togethers and early Friday finishes
For more information call 0447 673 600 or email email@example.com.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.