AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum
Investment Team Leader required to manage the administration & full construction liaison operation within large home builder based in Logan.
- Lead and manage the invest arm of a business delivering over 650 homes a year
- Privately owned company with a genuine family feel
- Above market salary and long term stability leading a long term established team
Boasting a fantastic reputation for their impressive spread of capabilities this construction company is going from strength to strength as they launch into a significant phase of growth.
As a privately owned builder, they have a reputation for delivering a fantastic products along with customer service at the highest degree. With a strong focus on its people and culture, this organisation has worked hard to create an inspiring environment to work in. They have truly set themselves above the rest for not only being a quality builder, but a company that will be setting the standard in years to come.
Joining this dynamic team as the Investment Team Leader you will take responsibility for the administration & full construction liaison operation within their investment division for this busy company. Not only will you need to have a high level of experience in contracts administration you will also have to have excellent customer service skills and a natural ability through sales and business development overall. The experience of working in the Investment sales market in essential and will require the following from the successfull candidate:
Day to day your duties will vary from:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders including selling groups, developers, internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Work with updating internal portals to prepare and update agreements between the company and the selling groups
- Manage all internal stock and coordinate work flow through the selling groups.
- Input, maintain and monitor accurate stock lists within the internal portal providing regular reports to senior management
- Effectively communicate house and land stock to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the main liaison for all internal Sales BDM's
- Assisting in the driving of end to end sales processes and implement contract tracking systems and procedures
- Assisting in new business development and marketing strategies.
- Preparing, issuing and vetting house and land contracts.
- Manage a team of Contracts Administrators
Non negotiable requirements include:
- At least 2 years experience working within an investment house and land sales market
- Full understanding of building codes, regulations and requirements
- Previous exposure to the incvestment market in contract administration, client liaison, pre start or Sales BDM roles.
- Natural people skills, the ability to relate to junior & senior staff, uphold KPI's and keep the team motivated
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Investment Team Leader to progress into a role with responsibility, ownership and stability! They offer fantastic incentives for each department, amazing social functions and a management team that are extremely down to earth.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Devon Endersby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.