Competitive base salary, commissions + incentives
Here at Marble we are a forward thinking & dynamic team, we will give you the tools & support needed to reach your full potential!
- Career development programme learning from the best in the business OTE of $75k
- Work in a vibrant, fun and busy office environment with endless incentives
- Supported by a BDM but with opportunity to build relationships across the market
Our recruiters are specialised in their niche markets and work collaboratively with our clients to connect them with fitting candidates with our ongoing philosophy in mind - creating connections to enhance lives.
Our Perth based office is currently looking for like-minded individuals to join our team in a fast-paced environment, working as an associate recruitment consultant/candidate manager recruiting for roles across the construction & resources sectors.
In this role you will be responsible for engaging in and maintaining strong relationships, resourcing talented candidates to fill the roles you acquire.
What we want from you
- Very strong relationship building skills and evidence working in a phone-based role
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment role, working to set targets
- Outgoing, energetic and friendly personality in person and over the phone
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills and well presented
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone
Life at Marble
- Generous salary packages and commission schemes paid monthly
- Ongoing training and development days
- A business that believes in; autonomy, ongoing personal growth, collaborative learning, creating a safe and easy-to-smile environment, and space for people to hone their inner genius.
- Highly developed tech-stack, including Bullhorn, Cube-19, Herefish, LinkedIn Recruiter and Project Tracker
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing focus on health & well being (budget to invest in ourselves)
- Annual High Performers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events to bring everyone together and celebrate our wins
- Involvement with national charity partner, Ronald McDonald House
- High-end office - premium city views, gaming tables and bar fridges
To get a proper insight into life at Marble, visit our careers page on our website - https://www.marble.com.au/careers/
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 02 8116 2200 or email me at email@example.com for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 12,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day.
Nicole Watson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.