Deliver beautiful homes throughout South Western Corridor, manageable and realistic workload. Vehicle + tools of the trade included, ASAP start.
- Work with one of Queensland's fastest growing home builders
- Fantastic office culture and supportive team environment
- Attractive remuneration package in place for the right candidate
Queensland based home builder with a reputation for producing quality homes. They personify their clients design and lifestyle aspirations at an affordable price. The company was established in South East Queensland over 10 years ago by the 2 founding directors.
The knowledge, skills and core values that the Directors have developed during their extensive time in the industry is deeply instilled in the team. This is undoubtedly one of the main reasons why they are at the forefront of Queensland's fastest growing home builders. They take pride in operating with integrity, innovation and efficiency.
They are now looking for an experienced, hands on and eager Site Supervisor to join their high performing team. You MUST have had experience in a Site Supervisor role prior. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with a progression pathway into a long term career with the business.
- A personable and outgoing site supervisor to look after new home builds throughout S.E Brisbane and Bayside.
- It will involve a very high level of construction knowledge and experience, specifically dealing with 2nd and 3rd homeowner market.
- Have a carpentry trade behind you, onsite building experience is ideal to help you immerse yourself in this role.
- There is no room for error - this is not a high volume, high speed building role where you have to get the job out as fast as possible. You will have the time and space to make sure everything is exact, and everything is built well to top quality standards
- Managing trades, manage works through to completion.
- Monday to Friday role
- Previous experience in an Site Supervisor role; both custom and project homes experience will be considered
- Having a carpentry trade background with onsite building experience is essential
- Around 3+ years industry experience from apprenticeship through to site management is ideal
- A strong trade base behind you with reputable and positive relationships across the industry
- A friendly, down to earth character - ambition is good but this role will be a long term site role
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to effectively liaise with clients, subcontractors and internal team
The fun stuff
- This role is suited to someone who wants progression in the residential construction industry
- Strong team culture and a welcoming tight knit team
- Work for a builder who will recognise hard work, and ability to see the bigger picture
- 6 month career/salary reviews in place to reward hard work and success!
- Attractive renumeration package on offer for the right candidate
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.