Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$80000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super + Company Vehicle, Phone, Tablet
Opportunity to Join an Established, Reputable Business With a Variety of Ongoing Tier 1 Projects Across Perth Metro.
- Full-Time Permanent | Office Based | Immediate Start | Company Vehicle
- Exciting Opportunity to Join a Successful Expanding Company!
- Opportunities to Progress in Your Career!
A market leading company specialising in apartment fit out projects in the Perth Metro area with a number of ongoing Tier 1 projects, working with some of Australia's largest and most iconic construction companies.
Award winning and working on a variety of large scale projects including apartments and aged care facilities whilst also partnering with boutique builders for smaller domestic renovation projects.
Primarily based in a well maintained office Rockingham managing commercial and residential projects with site visits as required, the role of the Project Manager is to oversee the project once it is awarded to the company right through to completion of the project.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your responsitibilities will include;
- Plan, co-ordinate and schedule timely delivery of projects ensuring outcomes, timelines, and budgets are met.
- Supervision of Contractors and detailed recording keeping.
- Accurate measurement of all onsite units.
- Preparation of details for efficient handover to drafting.
- Preparation of logistics ensuring all details are covered for a seemly site delivery.
- Quality assurance - ensure all installed work is checked for any defects
- Managing defects - rectify any defects
- Handover of completed job to the builder on time
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Cabinet Making background desired
- Can run multiple residential and commercial projects simultaneously
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar role
- Strong focus on Safety and Complience
- Excellent communication skills with clients and employees
- Proven negotiation, sales and conflict resolution skills
- Strong administrative and documentation skills
- Competitive renumeration
- Company vehicle & phone & tablet
- Long term career opportunity with chance to progess
- Highly supportive team with a great company culture and friendly environment
- Expanding business with a strong pipeline of work
If you are currently looking for a new challange and would like to expand your skillset and gain experience with a well established, reputable company, please apply via the Seek advertisment.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.