Infrastructure & Mining
AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + +Super, weekly pay on Thursdays
Workshops based in Bibra Lake and Maddington - Mining Machinery (surface and underground)
- Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day, weekends on offer
- $50+ per hour + Super on all hours | Weekly Pay
- Long Term Employment | Career Progression | On-Going Training
A national Engineering & Hydraulic services company who works as a preferred contractor to many international mining companies has multiple opportunities available for HD Fitters in their 1500 square metre workshop located in Perth.
Benefits of joining them:
- Job security & a company who can offer you opportunities within different divisions of the business
- A company who will invest in upskilling you
- Pride themselves in providing excellent workshop facilities
- Their workshop and stores are extremely well managed and organised
- Can offer you work on site if desired
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Trade Qualified - Australian Recognised
- Must hold a Valid Driver's License
The below credentials are desired:
- 2+ Years post trade experience
- Previous underground mining experience
- Experience working on Civil and Mining mobile machinery
Please apply with your updated resume and a member of our recruitment team will contact you.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.