AU$220 - AU$230 per annum + Super
Civil Estimator with 10+ years' experience and proven success on MRWA tenders upwards of $50m, to establish Tier 1 Estimating Department
- Diverse, challenging, and complex Civil Constructions
- A rare opportunity to establish the WA Estimating Department
- Blank canvas market with Tier 1 Construction Company support
This Civil Construction firm has a proven history of success and growth over the past 3 decades, having been acquired by a globally recognised construction firm with operations in over 100 countries, are now expanding its operations into Western Australia. They firmly believe that being smarter is better than being bigger, and always aim to find innovative ways to work collaboratively.
They are seeking a Senior Estimator with a diverse skill set, including a successful track record of MRWA tenders in the value range of $50m and upwards, to be the first on the ground in the WA arm of their Estimating team.
- Degree Qualified Civil Engineer
- 10+ years Civil Estimating Experience
- Successful MRWA tenders around $100m
- Experience leading/managing other Civil Estimators
- Perth based
- Experience using Expert Estimator
- Unique opportunity to be the first WA based Estimator for a company which has experienced continuous growth over 3 decades
- The opportunity to tender on a range of challenging & complex projects
- High performing, collaborative, experienced and agile business bidding, and winning work in diverse sectors including but not limited to Roads, Bridges, and Water and Pipeline Infrastructure
- Excellent salary package
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Tom Urry | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200 | 0448 546 386
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.