AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super, plus commission
Most affordable 4 bed home in the region. Record sales, 22 deposits this month; 3-5 sales per month. $60k base, 2% comms. Cooranbong or Warnervale loc
- Contract homes, minimal changes allowed - Cooranbong OR Warnervale sales centre
- New home buyers at all price points, $60k + super + 2% Commissions
- National builder with local, hands on very supportive sales manager
A new home builder from QLD and NSW, they are a small tight-knit team looking for ambitious and open people to join the team. Stylish designs that appeal buyers at any level, and are well looked after throughout the building process.
These contract homes have minimal changes allowed so afforable, quick sales. display locations available at Cooranbong, Warnervale or Chisolm sales centres.
The company just made a record sales month across the business, with 80 deposits this month alone.
The Role - Two Locations Available
The display homes are based in Cooranbong, Warnervale or Chisolm, working 5 days a week from a display centre which is open 10am - 5pm. This includes Saturday and Sunday, with 2 consecutive days off in the week and a rotating weekend off. You will have a sales assistant to help over the weekends and on your days off.
They have very strong marketing and a growing reputation!
The new role will involve:
- Selling new homes, currently 4-5 a month is standard for their team
- Working with a very collaborative, helpful team that works together
- Being proactive to source and capture leads, work online, build relationships with developers and industry connections
- Reading plans, understanding site costs and council regulations
- Sitting with customers and detailing out home inclusions
- Working with mortgage brokers to determine finance approvals
- Greeting customers, finding out what stage of building they are up to, finding a design to match their needs
- High number of outbound calls
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Previous experience as a new homes sales consultant - 4-6 months is considered!
- Ability to build quick relationships and close the sale
- Construction knowledge and a trade background favoured but not essential
- A professional and innovative approach to creating new sales opportunities;
- Exceptional industry networking & customer service skills;
- Well developed organisational and client management capabilities
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Earn up to $180k plus annually
- Base salary of $60k plus super + 2% commissions on slab (16 week timeframe)
- Discounts on new homes
- A supportive workplace culture
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Lauren Campbell | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.