Design & Architecture
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Depending on experience
Work for a medium sized practice that delivers across several multi-million dollar projects, with a strong focus on sustainability and community.
- A well established firm specialising in multi-residential and mixed-use projects
- Working alongside the Director with the opportunity to lead multiple projects
- Team activities and events, presentations, workshops, speakers and more
A reputable mid-sized firm with a strong and healthy pipeline of multi-residential and hospitality projects is currently seeking a passionate and hardworking Senior Project Architect to join their collaborative team.
They are located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, conveniently close to public transport, and have a great structure in place for career progression! They have a number of regular activities and events that they encourage everyone to be a part of to promote collaboration.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Must have min. 7-10 years post grad experience in Melbourne.
- Must be proficient in Revit with min. 3 years in the industry.
- Must have varied project exposure i.e. Multi-Residential, Hospitality, Social Housing, Heritage Buildings, Commercial Workspaces.
- Ability to effectively work across schematic design, townplanning, design development and construction documentation phases - A strong design flair is a must have for this role.
- Be a strong team player who isnt afraid to work on the tools and support junior members of the team.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.