Infrastructure & Mining
Great opportunity to develop your career with a mining contracting company with excellent training & development programs. Mon-Fri or 9 day fortnight.
- Work for a highly regarded and growing mining contracting company in Orange
- Join a very successful business with over 30 years of experience
- Play an integral role interfacing with staff on the ground and management
With over 30 years of experience working in the mining and construction industry throughout NSW this busy contracting company is ready for its next stage of growth. Offering a wide variety of maintenance services their 5 branches gives them strong coverage across NSW.
The duties & divisions
Report to the regional manager you will be responsible for managing the operations at the branch which includes workshop-based maintenance tradespeople, field service teams and various crew based teams at Cadia mine. Your duties will include; -
- Coordinating with 4 team leaders in the workshop and field
- Working closely with the regional manager to optimise business efficiencies
- Coordination of work along with scheduling & planning
- Working with IT systems to improve processes
- Providing technical advice where needed to the trades team
- Working closely with management on the strategic growth opportunities
The hours & roster
You will have the option to work a Monday - Friday or a 9-day fortnight with every other Friday off. The business is very work balance friendly and hours can be flexible depending on workload. A typical week will be between 45 - 55 hours.
Your value & experience
You will have come from a heavy industry background and have excellent skills in coordination and operations management. Some of your other attributes and skills will include; -
- Trade background (Mechanical or Auto Electrical)
- Previous experience maintaining heavy equipment (heavy transport or civil/ mining)
- 3-5+ years in a senior role, coordinating work or in operations management role
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Skilled with IT systems & software
- Team player and great attitude towards learning and development
The opportunity and why apply
This is great opportunity to further your career with a company at the forefront of the industry and employee development. With an inclusive culture that prides itself on safety, strong communication, support and keeping the workspace fun, they are a business that supports many long term employees.
- Healthy work life balance | Mon-Fri or 9-day fortnight
- Work closely with a very experience management team
- Report to an experienced leader with 10 years' experience at the business
- Develop your skills with an internal leadership development programme
- Attractive package on offer + company ute, laptop & phone
- Relocation packages on offer to relocate to Orange
Applications are being reviewed to move through to interview immediately. Apply now for more information or call Josh on 0420462066 or 0281162200.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.