AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + vehicle + super
Join a reputable contractor that is offering a long term permanent position. Strong salary package with most of the work being in the CBD
- Major electrical contractor in the fit-out sector
- Competitive remuneration package with all the perks
- Looking to start ASAP
Electrical Project Manager
- Specialists within CBD office fit outs
- Established for over 20 years with strong client relationships
- Permanent rewarding senior position
I am currently seeking a Project Manager to join a very well known and successful electrical contractor who has a very strong pipeline of confirmed work. This company has a strong reputation in the local market as well as clients across NSW. Majority of the works are commercial office fit outs in the Sydney CBD.
You will be managing multiple projects with responsibilities of managing foreman, tradesman, apprentices and labour. You will be the main point of contact with clients ranging from builders, contractors and manufacturers. You will have strong client liaising & relationship skills, experience managing million dollar construction projects as well as having strong communication and organisational skills.
- Strong experience within commercial fit out projects
- Electrical trade qualified
- Experience within estimation (advantageous)
- Experience managing million dollar projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skill
You will be financially rewarded in this position. A strong base salary plus superannuation, a company vehicle, phone & laptop and a performance based annual bonus is on offer. This is an opportunity not to be missed, join a reputable contractor that invests heavily in their people and get busy on their current projects!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Oliver Gallagher | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.