Design & Architecture
up to $110k + super depending on exp
A tier 1 firm looking for an experienced Senior Site Architect with health and education project exposure
- Award winning Tier 1 firm
- Opportunity to lead a team on health projects
- Great career progression
A very well known, large firm is looking for a Senior Site Architect or Leader to join their ever growing team. They have a healthy number of health and education projects in the pipeline currently, with also a variety of other projects including learning environments and commercial projects.
They are all about collaboration and aiding in their staff's growth, both individually and as a whole. They leave all egos at the door mat, and encourage discussions and communication regularly to keep the community vibe alive.
The Role will include
- Initially working on the construction phase of a large health project
- Directing technical staff through documentation changes
- Acting as superintendent to the contract execution, and manage builders and consultants.
- Handling a complex site
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the industry post graduation
- Must be experienced in Revit (min. 3 years)
- Must have prior health project experience with values up to $100m
- Ability to lead team from the front; prior experience leading teams a must
- Maintaining strong client relationships and coordinating with consultants efficiently
- Communicating effectively and efficiently both verbal and written
- Portfolio showcasing previous projects worked on
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.