Design & Architecture
A leading design practice specializing in corporate workplace are looking for a BIM Manager to join their practice during an exciting transition.
- - Forward thinking practice with a great philosophy around innovation
- - Work on some on Sydney's largest workplace projects
- - Convenient office location in the heart of the CBD and an amazing team culture
- Forward thinking practice with a great philosophy around innovation.
- Work on some on Sydney's largest workplace projects
- Convenient office location in the heart of the CBD and an amazing team culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design practice has been well established for over 40 years, they have built a very good reputation in the design industry and currently work with some of Australia's biggest corporate organisations. They specialise in commercial buildings and workplace and always aim to be ahead of the curve when it comes to creating more interactive and efficient environments. This practice focuses on its people - no hierarchy or closed doors they believe the key to their success is the collaborative environment they have created where everyone's ideas are heard. This is not limited to design input but bettering the business.
What You Need.
Prior experience in a BIM Management role assisting a team and developing their Revit skills
- Strong experience in Revit is a must
- Advanced construction knowledge
- Clear communication skills
- Mentoring qualities
- Ideally have exposure to workplace projects
- Assist and develop teams Revit Skills
- Drafting and Documenting
- Revit model creations- families, templates and libraries
- Ensure documentation is accurate and detailed
- Development of standards and training manuals
- Minimum 5+ years local experience in Revit & BIM
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Highly organised
- Relevant qualification in Architecture or Design
- Really exciting work culture with lots of work shops and collaboration labs. Get to explore your wildest ideas.
- Team event every month!
- Work with a company that has great staff retention
- Amazing mentoring program and access to working with directors.
- Only minutes away from Martin Place Station
- Healthy Salary
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Stephanie Clark | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.