Highly respected mid-tier builder; Experienced management team; Family feel team culture; Targeting projects up to $100Mil
- Recognised & highly respected construction company
- Infectious, supportive & passionate culture
- Excellent client, subcontractor & supplier relationships
Thanks to strong relationships with high level senior management, Marble Group is aligned with a highly reputable Sydney builder with a portfolio of projects ranging up to $120mil. The builder that we are representing is one that takes real pride in providing a working environment that encourages progression internally and facilitates professional growth.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager to take up a role on one of their most sort after Eastern Suburbs based projects. The successful candidate will preferably have experience within the multi residential construction industry on projects up to the value of $20mil.
- Eye for detail and a passion for delivering high class projects with a superior finish
- Previous experience delivering medium to large size multi residential projects
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A supportive and driven leader and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Market leading salary and rewards scheme that directly reflects experience and output.
- Direct exposure to senior management experts that are looking for individuals to nurture and develop with the overriding aim of fast tracking those that really excel.
- Strong work/life balance focus running throughout the core of the business.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Hannah Longhurst | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.