Salary based on experience
Management role | Volume home builder | Lead an experienced team of Production Draftspeople | Competitive salary Package | Interview ASAP
- A key role in the business managing all Production Drafting
- Inner CBD location
- Join a household name in residential building
As one of Melbourne's most respected volume home builders, my client has worked hard to build the business up to where it is today.
My client are looking for an experienced Team Leader or Manager to lead a team of Production Estimators based in Melbourne
The Role will include:
- You will be responsible for Leading and supporting the Production Drafting Team to produce all drawings and plans, while ensuring these meet the set quality, quantity and time targets.
- Training and Performance Managing your team.
- Liasing with the Product Development Manager and the production drafting scheduler
- Minimize changes to forecast dates in Framework to ensure weeklymonthly targets are met
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
you must have the following to apply:
- Competent use of either ArchiCAD andor REVIT
- A diploma in architectural drafting or equivalent
- A thorough knowledge of the residential home building and construction process
- 5 years minimum drafting experience with a volume builder
- 4 years minimum in either a Team Leader or Management role - within a fast paced environment
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.