AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Allowances + Penalties + Super
Workshop supervisor wanted to oversee a busy workshop and F/S team. Develop your career with an industry leader. Competitive rates + Allowances + Car
- Immediate Start for the right candidate
- Penrith location
- Competitive rates + allowances + O/T + Super + Car
About the Company
Our clients core market is within the construction industry, they are an international company with a broad scope of works throughout NSW. They have over 8500 staff worldwide and are very well respected within the industry. They offer a broad range of tailored services to their clients. They are also involved within the mining and processing of minerals.
You will be responsible for the management of around 10 staff both within the workshop and field service. You will ensure that all matters relating to mechanical servicing are achieved and will be reported to the NSW/ACT service state manger. There is also career progression and growth in the future into a workshop manager role. The role will in-tale 90% Office base and 10% on the tools.
Your duties will included, but not limited to:
- Maintain a safe productive workshop
- Deal with the day to day running of the workshop
- Answer day to day calls for the service department
- Book in work and maintain the planner for the day to day jobs and assign work.
- Organise any breakdowns and reshuffle work as necessary
- Monitor job completion advised customers when complete
- Monitor the back-order list contact customers and book any work in when parts arrive
- Manage 7 fitters
- Diagnose issues hydraulic and electrical a(Can Bus an advantage)
- Manage new builds for all models to a high standard
- Monday - Friday
- Saturdays (if required)
- O/T is available
- $40 - $45 ph + foreman allowance + O/T rates + Super + Car
- Qualified as a Heavy Plant Mechanic
- Supervisory experience for a small team
- Strong Leadership skills are a must
- SAP experience will be advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Family Friendly company
- Training and development to progress career through inhouse training
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jono Streichler | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.