Design & Architecture
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + + super + benefits
Leadership role with a national practice. Strong client relationships; plenty of future work across multiple sectors
- Senior leadership role with a national practice
- Lead a team on large education & health projects
- Strong client relationships; plenty of work across the sectors in the pipeline
Reporting to the Melbourne Directors of this national top-tier practice, this Senior Project Architect/Senior Project Leader role is an opportunity you won't often find.
Beyond 2019-2020, this architecture practice is already earmarked for some of Australia's largest projects in health, university and community sectors (currently at design phase) - very few companies can claim such a healthy pipeline of work and guaranteed career stability.
You'll have the support of a talented project team, and will be responsible for:
- overseeing all documentation (established Revit system)
- coordinating and liaising with consultants
- maintaining strong client relationships
- high-level contract administration
- responding to RFIs
Is this you?
- 10+ years of local industry experience
- Familiar with Revit (min. 5 years in the industry)
- Experience running major top-tier projects ($70m+ build value)
- Must have experience in health and/ or education projects
- Need to have experience with contract administration
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- On site experience and first-point of contact for RFIs
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Belinda Sawaya | email@example.com | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.