AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum
Work close to home in Penrith; Builder with over 50 years experience in the construction industry; Immediate start available; Up to $150k salary
- Join a builder where you'll work close to home in Penrith
- Excellent opportunity for long term growth and development
- Family feel culture with great support structures in place
Marble is representing a builder with over 50 years' experience in the construction industry, with an immediate need to bring on an ambitious project manager. Since their inception they have expanded through NSW and the ACT consistently delivering projects of high standards within the commercial, industrial, health, residential, education and aged care sectors.
Looking for a confident and capable project manager, you will ultimately take the lead in multiple commercial projects alongside a strong site team whilst effectively managing client expectations. In a company with a relatively flat management structure, a successful candidate has the opportunity to really stand up and be counted and earmarked as a future Senior PM/Construction manager. With sound building knowledge and administration skills this is also an excellent opportunity for experienced junior project managers to take the next step up in their career.
- Good building knowledge and administration skills
- Confident communicator and well presentable
- Real passion for delivering the highest quality of works.
- Previous experience in a Project Manager/Junior PM position within the commercial/residential sector preferable
- Strong tenure with previous employers.
- Experience with CHEOPS highly regarded
Excellent opportunity to join a builder and work close to home in Penrith. With a complete open door policy, you will never feel like just a number and will be openly able to voice your opinions. A real long term opportunity this builder is proud of their exceptionally low staff turnover.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Hannah Longhurst | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.