Infrastructure & Mining
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a senior parts interpreter for an established & growing mech & elec contractor in Western Sydney.
- 6.00am start - 40-45 hours week - Flexible on finish times
- Take ownership of the business function & responsibility for its success
- Play an important senior role in the business. Reporting to the Regional Manager
A well know and highly regarded electrical and mechanical maintenance subcontractor, with over 30 years of service in the mining, civil infrastructure and construction industries. Employing around 150 people over 5 divisions this growing business has bright future ahead.
Reporting to the regional manager you will play an essential role within the Sydney business division working closely with your field service tech teams, suppliers and clients. You will enjoy interfacing with multiple networks ensuing clients and the tech serviced teams are serviced and supported to the highest level. Your duties will include; -
- Providing technical advice on products and recommendations
- Working closely with a parts database to identify and locate parts required
- Sourcing parts from suppliers outside of the usual supply chain
- Managing client purchases through internal systems and paperwork
- Providing accurate quotes
- Manage and maintain stock levels of inventory & pricing
- Processing transactions and invoicing
- Managing and guiding a warehouse/ store person
The Location & Hours
The depot is located in western Sydney, 20 minutes from Parramatta. Your standard hours will be 6.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday, 45 hours per week. However the client is open to having flexible finish times for the right person.
Your Skills & Experience
Previous experience playing an integral role in a spare parts team will be essential in your success . You will have to offer; -
- A solid understanding of mech & elec parts in automotive/ heavy machinery
- The ability to provide technical advice on parts
- Strong experience with processes and implementing new systems for efficiencies
- Highly organised, with strong relationship building qualities
- Sales acumen (highly regarded, not essential)
- NSW manual driver's license
This is a great opportunity to join a mid-tier growing reputable mech and elec contractor. You will thoroughly enjoy being connected to the business throughout it's 5 divisions and play an essential part in the grow and profitability of the Sydney division. Other benefits include; -
- Take ownership of the spare parts function and driving its success
- Permanent role with annual leave & carer's leave
- Full job security working in a busy and growing division
- Being a part of a team with a fantastic and close-knit culture
- Attractive hourly rate plus superannuation on all hours
- Career progression, training & development opportunities
- Flexible finishing times for the right person
If you come from a trade qualified background or have experience within spare parts this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career working for an established and well-connected company.
Apply now for more information and a further run down on the role, or call Josh Little-Jones at Marble on 02 8116 2200/ 0420 462 066.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.