Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + super + OT + penalties
One of Sydney's best timber window & door manufacturers is looking for a skilled wood machinist to join their team. Fantastic training opportunity
- Long-term, permanent role with reputable company
- Great pay rates and lifestyle-focused culture
- Career progression opportunities with great training provided
One of Sydney's most reputable Tier 1 window companies is looking to add another wood machinist to their busy team! Working for one of the best, you'll experience:
- Long standing and passionate colleagues in an organisation that fosters creativity
- Work for a company highly regarded within the industry
- Highly competitive salary to reflect your level of skill and experience
We are looking for a permanent full-time wood machinist for a busy, friendly production team in St Marys.
- 6:00am to 2.30pm daily and 6:00am to 12.00pm on Fridays
- Read and interpret work instructions and paperwork
- Operation of spindle moulder, joiner, wide belt sander, drop saw, panel saw & thicknesser
- Maintenance of machinery where required
- Competitive salary package + over time
To succeed in this role, we require:
- Timber machining know how
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with numbers
- A willingness to learn, training opportunities are provided
- Great verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a range of timber process & materials
- Previous joinery experience
For more information or a confidential conversation about this role give me a ring - 02 8116 2200.
Applications being taken now with successful applicant to start asap, apply now!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Liv William | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.