$130k + package
Rare opportunity to join a well-oiled land developer with an exciting strategic vision | strong career development prospects | Nick 0447 694 790
- Long term career opportunity
- Industrial & Residential Land Estates
- Inner City Head office
An exciting opportunity exists for a well credentialed and career minded Contract Administrator looking for a long-term opportunity to join an exceptional land and built-form development company.
As a company, they are well known for their investment in skills development, career planning and progression and are wanting to secure someone with the ambition, interpersonal skills and drive to further their career.
Based in their corporate head office (with regular site visits), the position will involve; contractor procurement, handling claims and variations, cost and progress reporting, liaison with various authorities (water utilities, local council, et al.) and communication with internal project stakeholders.
The below are the pre-requisites to be considered for the opportunity;
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience in either a Site/ Project Engineering or Contract Administration capacity
- Experience with either a civil contractor, engineering consultancy or land developer
- Exposure to construction tendering and subsequent administration of the contracts
My client is looking to interview and appoint ASAP, so make contact today for a highly confidential discussion or hit "apply for this job" and I will be in touch shortly thereafter.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nick Wood | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.