AU$95000 - AU$110000 per annum + + super
Senior estimator; procure trades, suppliers and work with a down to earth family building team. 20 highly unique projects a year, make it your own
- Family builder, very friendly, easy going team of 10 - culture is number 1 draw
- Senior role, every job completely custom - procurement - personable person ideal
- 20 projects a year from $200k - $3m renovations and new builds
About the Company
Industry leader and multi-award winning, over 25 years running. They continue to create innovative and exceptional indoor and outdoor living spaces and places that people just want to "Live".
The Managing Director with his dedicated team, share in a vision and passion of building lifestyle dreams through excellence in design, development, construction and management from concept to completion.
Located in the Hills District, the entire culture and philosophy is built around the company's founding principles of excellence in building and good old-fashioned service.
Specialising in innovative and quality new homes, extensions, renovations and entertainment areas. They also mange any integration required with pools and landscaping.
A creative, personable and outgoing estimator would flourish in this role. The current senior estimator will be progressing into a Project Management role, leaving room for a full time estimator in the office.
- It will involve a very high level of construction knowledge and experience.
- Have a carpentry trade behind you, with onsite building experience is ideal to help you immerse yourself in this role.
- You will speak directly with the client, the architect and trades and suppliers to meet the clients requirements - and dreams.
- There is no room for error - this is not a high volume, high speed estimating role where you have to get the job out as fast as possible. You will have the time and space to make sure everything is exact, and costs are true.
- Each project is unique; renovations which will need your expertise in how to work new and old materials together.
- Previous experience in an estimating role; both custom and project homes experience will be considered
- Having a carpentry trade background with onsite building experience is very much favoured
- Around 10 years industry experience from apprenticeship through to senior estimating is ideal
- A friendly, down to earth character - ambition is good but this role will be a long term estimating role
- Experience with just an Excel based estimating program is fine - we can tailor the program to your experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The guide will be somewhere around $90k - $100k + super but we can negotiate for the right person.
Please call me or apply online. All will be kept confidential.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Lauren Campbell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.