AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + + super, car, phone, laptop
Builder going from 450 homes PA to 600+. Builds Camden to Port Macquarie - mostly Newcastle/ Central Coast. Tier 1 Project homes experience a must!
- Newcastle builder; 450 homes from Sydney to North Coast - 450 site starts PA
- Manage a team of 22 staff: Area managers, supervisors & maintenance supervisors
- Build is ramping up to grow - we need an experienced, systemised manager
Medium tier national project builder building 450 homes across Sydney, Newcastle and the North Coast up to Port Macquarie.
Construction office based in Newcastle, where the majority of staff and builds take place.
You will report into a State Construction Manager and help to streamline and systemise processes in NSW.
Strong reputation, quality product but a lot of room to grow and improve. Someone from a Tier 1 builder with a good management reputation, and able to manage and grow staff numbers.
Manage a team of Area Managers, Site Supervisors and Maintenance Technicians predominantly in the Newcastle and Central Coast.
- Strategic planning for better procedures and systems implementation
- Assisting the State Manager to set and monitor budgets
- Oversee profit margins, manage and diminish cost over-runs
- Improve and systemise timeframes on all jobs
- Ensure quality of homes are built to a high standard
- Provide training for the Construction team, keep them up to date with industry standards and hold Construction meetings with staff.
- Build, maintain and motivate a successful team.
- Assist to set, encourage and coach the team to achieve KPI's.
- Hold meetings with your team to address any job or supplier issues, and any internal problems.
- Work with Operations Managers to achieve better scheduling and systems on jobs
- Work with the drafting department to ensure all Construction drawings are correct and show the necessary details.
- Setting all trade and supplier rates.
What You Need
- Experience with a carpentry building trade
- Builders License or Cert IV in Building
- Experience in a Senior role within Construction - Area or Regional Construction Management experience
- Longevity in a previous role within a residential home builder
- A proven record of growing a team, building loyalty and a strong reputation
- Ethical and moral standards for building
- Work in a growing and driven business, be recognised
- A chance to promote your career through success in this role. Work alongside the CEO and have your ideas heard
- Create a loyal and strong construction team
- Salary $140 - $160k plus super, car and phone, experience dependant
- Interstate travel
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Lauren Campbell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.